What Does SEO Look Like Now?
Webmasters who understand that SEO is still alive and well will have a huge leg up on the competition. The key to getting attention from the search engines is to think about what they want to provide. They want to see interesting, authoritative, and original content. Since over half of all searches are on mobile devices, that means they want a website that is responsive or at the very least has a mobile-friendly version.
While backlinks still matter, you need to take a two-pronged approach of avoiding bad backlinks at all cost (there’s even a disavow tool in the Google Webmaster tools to allow you to counter negative SEO) while getting just a few strong links from top-notch blogs or websites in your field. By taking a cautious and deliberate approach here, building a social footprint, and making sure everything on-site is properly setup, you can get results.
The shortlist is simple:
– Produce the best possible writing/content online
– Offer content that helps the reader and demonstrates your authority
– Have a mobile friendly website
– Properly optimize your on-site SEO
– Claim all of your listings (especially important for small local businesses)
– Get a few contextual backlinks from authority websites in your niche or a related niche
There’s no question that SEO can make all the difference when it comes to ranking your website over the competition and a little bit of effort goes a long way when it comes to results.
For more info on our company please visit our website at https://billraup.com/philadelphia-seo/ and Youtube channel – Philadelphia SEO company.